If there's a town, there's a market, at least once a week. Check out Jour de Marché France for updated info!
Markets in and near Murviel-Lès-Beziers
- Serignan: market Wednesday & Monday & Friday (9km)
- Portiragnes: market Every day except Thursday & Saturday - seasonal market only (11km)
- Capestang: market Sunday (14km)
- Fleury: market every day (14km)
- Bessan: market Tuesday & Sunday (17km)
- Coursan: market every day except Monday (17km)
- Agde: market Tuesday & Wednesday - seasonal market only (21km)
- Agde: market Thursday & Sunday & Saturday (21km)
- Pezenas: market Saturday all day (22km)
- Saint-Chinian: market Thursday & Sunday (24km)
Marché aux Truffes, for full programme see link
Pezenas in addition also is the home for antiques and Brocantes in the vicinity. Here you can find all from an old statue, the missing carrelage to your floor or an antiquated massive chandelier to bring home as a piece de la resistance for your dining table. Twice yearly there's a huge Brocante, when all the shops and many more move their merchandise out on the street. A huge market in bric-a-brac, antiques, lamps, children toys and old furniture. Don't miss if you are here in May or October!
More traditional shopping can be found in Béziers (15 km), which have som nice streets with good shops or of course in Montpellier (75 km) who can offer you a wide range of quality shops.